One of the biggest problems I hear from people about is: “Bishal, I know my subject very well. But in the middle of my presentations I get stuck. At times, I forget my points, and it embarrasses me. I feel I am not able to express all I know.”
Do you have this challenge?
If you do, you very well know that it’s very awkward to be blank suddenly in the middle of a presentation.
People keep staring at you while the room in silent, and you stay there….blank!
It used to happen to one of my clients Dr. Shiv (managing director of The Indian Public School). At times, he used to go blank in the middle of his presentations, and as a MANAGING DIRECTOR he found it very embarrassing.
We worked together in one of my course, I mentored him, and today he can give VERY CONFIDENT presentations without forgetting any points.
(Here’s a video of his.)
Though it may seem that forgetting the points is the problem, actually the problem is somewhere else.
There are 7 main reasons why you get stuck and forget your points.
1. Your presentation’s structure is obsolete.
2. You mug up points. When we mug up, we screw up.
3. You don’t have the A-Z presentation formula that you use.
4. You lack confidence to use “One Liners” when you forget points. When you use one liners, you INSTANTLY look like a genius.
5. You have an internal fear of being judged by the audience, and that pressure of performance takes you out of track.
6. The way you prepare your presentation makes it hard for you to remember your points.
7. You’re not fully confident yet.
Which one of these is YOUR reason?
What if this challenge continues this way over time?
For next 2 months? 6 months? 9 months? 1 year? 2 years? 5 years?
Won’t you lose opportunities?
Would you like to overcome this challenge once and for all so you can SKYROCKET YOUR CONFIDENCE?
Want some help?
I am accepting some people in my mentoring right now, and I would love to see if we’re a good fit. If this interests you, and if you’d like to overcome the challenge of going blank in the middle of your presentations, we should talk.
Fill out this VIP APPLICATION PAGE (link below), and one of my highly trained team members will call you in the next 48 hours. If we can help you, we will tell you the options. If we can’t help, we will direct you in the right direction.
You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.